August 10th Update:
Hello all! It is time for some more website updates!
- We are working on getting our sponsorship area of the website up and running. Over the next few weeks, you will be able to see who all of our current 2019 community sponsors are and how they help our community. You can find this area under the Lifestyle tab on the website.
- We now have a online survey area of the website! You can find this feature on the right hand side of the home page below the Heritage Todd Creek image.
- We are starting to work on our Clubs and Groups area! Yay! This will be a major work in progress and is still not going to be fully functional until late September/early October, but rest assured, we will let you all know when this feature is up and running as well as how to "Subscribe" to the clubs and groups you are interested in.
Thank you all again for your feedback and support as we work to make this the best website for the residents possible! As always, any website related issues, including problems logging in, can be sent to Mallory at email@example.com
Hello HTC Residents and welcome to your new website! We hope you find things easy to navigate and that it is a great community resource!
As you receive your "Registration Approved" email from Heritage Todd Creek, you will be redirected to our website and prompted to change your password to one of your choosing.
When you get login access, be sure to check your directory settings as it appears there was some confusion on the forms and if the information conflicted, we erred on the side of caution and hid everything to start. If you did NOT select the Opt In above your name, we excluded your profile from view. Our directory is only accessible by members, meaning only HTC residents. Settings for the directory can be found by doing the following:
- Log into your account (in the upper right hand corner)
- After logging in, click “your profile” (same area you clicked to log in)
- Scroll down to “Update Directory Preferences” and click on it
- From there, you can select each item individually to change the settings to either have the information shown or hidden.
Please keep in mind as you explore the new site that we are still adding features and updating information each and every day! Please forgive any errors as we are working hard to go through each and every page and double check all of our information and add new features on a weekly basis! Any updates being made will be noted in our e-blasts as well as here on the front page of the website so look for changes as they happen.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding as we build a website to better serve our residents and represent our Heritage Todd Creek community.
We hope you enjoy your new website!
Welcome to Heritage Todd Creek!
Heritage Todd Creek is an active adult community in Thornton, Colorado. A place where the featured amenities and active adult lifestyle come together to create a welcoming and inclusive community. At full build out there will be 1,271 homes on 692 acres. There is a beautiful view of the Rockies, a full golf course, a restaurant and a clubhouse featuring both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a billiards room, and meeting rooms where the residents get together for many different clubs, groups and planned activities. There’s always something fun to do!