Sun Spirit Yoga with Cindy Skerjanec
- Mondays | 5:00pm-6:00pm | Gentle Yoga
- Wednesdays | 9:00am-10:00am | Gentle Yoga
Your first class is free! The first class is free! Punch cards are available through Cindy - $64 for an 8-class punch card. They are good for 6 months, and good for any session without RSVP. Join us and learn how to get recharged and hit your reset button. We’ll do very gentle yoga postures – so come if you’re new to yoga or are a regular practitioner! Visit www.sunspirityoga.com
for more details!
- Mondays from 10:00am to 12:00pm
- We use a tape, so there is never a fee.
This morning workout includes moves that your back physical therapist uses, balance, stretching, cross-brain training and breathing seamlessly included in an hour-long (or 45-minute short version) DVD that you should try. It is drop-in attendance to give your week a start and it is FREE! All are welcome so if you aren’t a regular you might give it a try.
- Genie Fligg: email@example.com
- Sally Purinton: 720-383-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mondays and Fridays from 8:00am-9:00am
- Wednesdays from 11:15am-12:15pm
- $5/class | $40 / 8 Class Package
Join resident and seasoned Pilates instructor, Kari Tannis, for a fun, easy-paced class.
Stretching may not be the most exciting part of working out, but doing flexibility work is just as important for a well-rounded fitness routine. Incorporating some stretching, balance and core workout into your life will help improve flexibility, reduce tightness, and ultimately, make your daily living more efficient, safe and pain free.
Minimum of 2 participants, so please email Kari to RSVP in advance. You can reach Kari at email@example.com.
- Tuesdays from 4:30pm-5:30pm
Mat Pilates is for all fitness levels with the use of fit balls, foam rollers, bands and blocks. Mat Pilates promotes mind-body connection, starting with core stability and tapping into the deeper abdominal muscles. This class will also focus on stretching, for increased flexibility. Minimum of 2 participants, so please email Kari to RSVP in advance.
- Kari Tannis: 303-558-0014/719-660-4793 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesdays from 1:30pm-5:00pm in the Aerobics Room