Sun Spirit Yoga with Cindy Skerjanec
- Mondays | 5:00pm-6:00pm | Gentle Yoga
- Wednesdays | 9:00am-10:00am | Gentle Yoga
Your first class is free! The first class is free! Punch cards are available through Cindy - $64 for an 8-class punch card. They are good for 6 months, and good for any session without RSVP. Join us and learn how to get recharged and hit your reset button. We’ll do very gentle yoga postures – so come if you’re new to yoga or are a regular practitioner! Visit www.sunspirityoga.com
for more details!
- Mondays from 10:00am to 12:00pm
- We use a tape, so there is never a fee.
This morning workout includes moves that your back physical therapist uses, balance, stretching, cross-brain training and breathing seamlessly included in an hour-long (or 45-minute short version) DVD that you should try. It is drop-in attendance to give your week a start and it is FREE! All are welcome so if you aren’t a regular you might give it a try.
- Genie Fligg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sally Purinton: 720-383-2169 or email@example.com
- Mondays and Fridays from 8:00am-9:00am
- Wednesdays from 11:15am-12:15pm
- $5/class | $40 / 8 Class Package
Join resident and seasoned Pilates instructor, Kari Tannis, for a fun, easy-paced class.
Stretching may not be the most exciting part of working out, but doing flexibility work is just as important for a well-rounded fitness routine. Incorporating some stretching, balance, and core workout into your life will help improve flexibility, reduce tightness, and ultimately, make your daily living more efficient, safe, and pain-free.
Minimum of 2 participants, so please email Kari to RSVP in advance. You can reach Kari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesdays from 1:30pm-5:00pm in the Aerobics Room