This morning workout includes moves that your back physical therapist uses, balance, stretching, cross-brain training and breathing seamlessly included in an hour-long (or 45-minute short version) DVD that you should try. It is drop-in attendance to give your week a start and it is FREE! All are welcome, so if you aren’t a regular you might give it a try.
- Genie Fligg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Coombe: email@example.com
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday | 8 am - 9 am
- Wednesday | 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
- $5/class | $40 / 8 Class Package
Join resident and seasoned Pilates instructor, Kari Tannis, for a fun, easy-paced class.
Stretching may not be the most exciting part of working out, but doing flexibility work is just as important for a well-rounded fitness routine. Incorporating some stretching, balance, and core workout into your life will help improve flexibility, reduce tightness, and ultimately, make your daily living more efficient, safe, and pain-free.
Minimum of 2 participants, so please email Kari to RSVP in advance. You can reach Kari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday | 1 pm - 4 pm in the Aerobics Room